Saturday 18 August 2012

Nothing to Blog About

Hey..

Today is Saturday, and I'm at my cousins house with him and his girlfriend. They're quite cool.. and they asked me to post something on my blog (this is turning out to be more difficult than I had originally thought it would be.. the space bar on my cousins keyboard doesn't work). Since I had absolutely nothing to blog about, I thought I'd just blog about that (also pretty difficult..)

So while typing this out (a long and tedious process) my cousin suggested I say something about the word 'blog'.. It's quite a weird word phonetically.. like a mixture of bog and log (not a great combination) these words should be stirring your mind to an activity often referred to as 'dropping the kids off at the pool' (that statement comes directly from the mouth of Brandon Townsend) or if you're referring to a 'pre-blog', prairie dogging. It could also describe the noise a stone makes when it hits the water, but it has to be a big stone! If you wanted to use the word blog in the world of food, it would be a dish best served cold with potatoes.. but it would be something like haggis is to the Scotts, except obviously it would come from Croatia (me and Adam Ball are taking over that country pretty soon..) and have a humus-y texture. It would also smell like mothballs and egg salad.

I guess we can be pretty thankful that the word blog actually only means some writing on the internet.
I I now have to leave my cousins house before I get left here for the rest of the winter and starve..

Cheers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment