Tuesday 1 October 2013

Coffee..

Hey..

Hello all my blog readers!!:D

So today I was reminded about my blog and how I hadn't posted anything in a while. So that got me thinking.. What could I possibly write a new post about?? And then I decided that a cup of coffee would be great!!:D so I'm posting about coffee. Well, coffee and warm beverages in general.

Okay so here at "Hey.. Industries" our warm beverage of preference is coffee. And why shouldn't it be? Coffee is both great tasting and a super pick me up for when you're having a slow day.

Our second choice would be "moffee". You might be wondering what this newfangled drink is. Fear not, I am here to enlighten you. "Moffee" (as it's been affectionately named by our interns) is a mixture of coffee and milo. This innovative mixture has the great chocolatey taste and texture of milo, with the added punch of an awesome cup of coffee.

Third drink on the list would be tea. That's right, a good old fashioned cuppa. Very often referred to as "a hug in a cup" tea has long been a favored warm beverage, and while it might not be the manliest of drinks, we can all admit that we've enjoyed a cup of rooibos every once in a while.

After our top three podium holders, the rest of them all sorta just jump into the kettle together. You've got your lattes, your frappes and all the other extremely femininely named drinks I can't actually think of, pronounce or spell for that matter.

Been great letting you guys in on the comings and goings of the hot beverage side of "Hey.. Industries".

Until next time
Shaun Gunton.

No comments:

Post a Comment