Wednesday 1 May 2013

I'm back!!

Hey..

I'm back!!! Yes, after a 5 month long writers block, I have decided to push through and let the world, or at least a small part of it, take another glimpse into my writing mind.

So, letting you in on some of the things that happened in my life since my last post, uhm.. I passed grade 11, so I'm in matric now, so keen for school to end! I became a prefect, so I get to discipline kids at school, I got an iPhone 5, which is what I'm using to write this post, yes that's right, I can now blog on the go!! \o/ Oh, and I went on Eurotour, which, coincidentally is what this post is gonna be about.

Okay so first off, if you enjoy driving and a car is your main form of transportation, don't live in Amsterdam!! If you don't own a bicycle, and you're in Amsterdam, you're immediately viewed as a part of the population of  the world that sort of just exists and steals air while making our planet a worse place to be. Their road system, if you're not on a bicycle, is designed with only one intention, to put an end to your life. So what I'm trying to say is, don't go to Amsterdam. Well you know, unless you're into legal marijuana and all that stuff, but then you're at risk of death. Don't say I didn't warn you though.

Second thing, Germany is brilliant. The Automuseum is brilliant. Moving on.

Third thing, Paris is completely over-rated. It's a rather dirty city, in almost every aspect of the word, the Eiffel Tower, however, is an amazing piece of architecture and if you get a chance to go see it, take it!! But then go to London or Germany, coz they're just better.

Lastly, Europe as a whole is a great place, would I live there? Unless I was in Scotland or northern London, probably not. In my opinion, South Africa, with it's many many flaws and politicians and crime and what not, is definitely one of the best countries in the world and if you're thinking of leaving and going to, well anywhere, I would suggest you think that decision through very very seriously.

Anyway, that's all for now. My next post will be soon though, promise:)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment