Tuesday 4 September 2012

An Ideal World..

Hey..

So I'm in AutoCad at the moment at school (yes.. the subject is named after the program), and I've finished drawing my ying yang sign thing (shown left, done on paint) so now I'm blogging.

This morning when I got to school I wanted to buy some cheap sweets from the vending machines but  I was 30 cents short so I was like, in an ideal world I'd have that money.. Which brings us to this blog.

So there are a few things that would be different in an ideal world. Firstly, there would be absolutely no self confidence issues and you'd just be able to speak to everyone.

Secondly, when you went to a restaurant the food you see coming towards you would be yours, not the persons next to you..

Thirdly, you'd never be short on cash (well little amounts, like 30 cents..)

Fourth, if you wanted to stay home coz you were feeling sick, you'd get to stay home.

Fifth, when standing in lines at shopping centers, the line you're standing in would move the fastest.

And now what I would classify as the most important point, all those brilliant ideas you have? Yeah in an ideal world you'd actually have the energy and will power to pull them off.

Once again this was brought to you by Shaun Gunton.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment